
This is not one of my best and not even a fine work but is true to the core.A sequel to 'A silly Teenage Girl"
Seated in my room with a precarious look,
Scrolling my eyes towards every nook.
As if locked in a book of some fairy tale,
Searching for the page having my quick escape.
Choking in the dimensions of that overturned leaf,
Without a clue of its starting and how the ending would be.
An year has passed with vehement intensity,
And I stand here searching for my destiny.
Engorged in a bedlam of mental sanity,
Skeptical about everyone around me.
A series of events uprooted my identity,
And made me what I was afraid to be.
A heart so alone with pugnacious memories.,
Which led to camouflage myself to duality.
I am still the same vivacious,exuberant to all,
But deep down lies an alien like Gaul.
I laugh,blabber and dance with all,
My twinkling eyes are wise enough to deceit all.
The largest of laughs and the longest smile,
Has a babel of sobs behind so wide.
This sob,this wail has the power so high,
To deprive the seas of their highest tides.
Who made friendship and this eternal love?
Which tames and makes us a stupid dove.
You broke my trust,my heart,my love ,
And made me now a dark emo introvert.
Why did u ogle at me like a connoisseur of love?
And made me believe in your disguised bluff.
The time has elapsed with me still standing here ,
Waiting for someone to calm my fear.
Guess no one will come today or tomorrow,
As I have caged myself and my worthless sorrow.
I thank god for this early evil show.
My heart and mindset no one will ever know.
Scrolling my eyes towards every nook.
As if locked in a book of some fairy tale,
Searching for the page having my quick escape.
Choking in the dimensions of that overturned leaf,
Without a clue of its starting and how the ending would be.
An year has passed with vehement intensity,
And I stand here searching for my destiny.
Engorged in a bedlam of mental sanity,
Skeptical about everyone around me.
A series of events uprooted my identity,
And made me what I was afraid to be.
A heart so alone with pugnacious memories.,
Which led to camouflage myself to duality.
I am still the same vivacious,exuberant to all,
But deep down lies an alien like Gaul.
I laugh,blabber and dance with all,
My twinkling eyes are wise enough to deceit all.
The largest of laughs and the longest smile,
Has a babel of sobs behind so wide.
This sob,this wail has the power so high,
To deprive the seas of their highest tides.
Who made friendship and this eternal love?
Which tames and makes us a stupid dove.
You broke my trust,my heart,my love ,
And made me now a dark emo introvert.
Why did u ogle at me like a connoisseur of love?
And made me believe in your disguised bluff.
The time has elapsed with me still standing here ,
Waiting for someone to calm my fear.
Guess no one will come today or tomorrow,
As I have caged myself and my worthless sorrow.
I thank god for this early evil show.
My heart and mindset no one will ever know.
3 comments:
i c wat u mean wen u say its true to the core:|
i can just hope dat it isn't reflecting ur own mental state:(
very nice poem:)
take care honey!
I hope so too,pran...
This poem is very nice...displays a deep,dark thought...which is quite unlikely to be written by you considering your vivacious self:P but yaar Im already your fan and my fondness for your poems and your excellence seems to be growing with every passing hour...
Great job..way to go gal:D
very true honey!!!
u may say its not 1 o ya finest works but trust me dis is one which is closest to reality ....sumthn we've all gone thru but still dont take lessons 4m it:P lets c wat happens nxt amazin piece o work......luved it...:)
Post a Comment