
This one is close to my heart and also highlights many of those phases I have gone through that's all I'll say
I am a silly teenage girlWas quite sure about everything in this world
I thought I had the power of judging someone new
And strip them off if something wasn't suit
I am a silly teenage girl
Now I know the reality of this banalitic herd
Everyonez fake selfish to the core
Pretending to be an ambien to my soul
With sweet talks flattery they thought they won me
but living in a village I know its reality
Everyone is nothing more than just a wannabe
I being a silly teenage girl
A whirlpool of emotions raped my inner true soul
My judging capability I lost quite soon
I met someone coz of whom my life bloomed
He put up a grotesque show of love
And I being a silly teenage girl
Became a victim of his genuine words
I being a silly teenage girl
Never realized the reality of this banalitic herd
I am nothing more than entertainment for some
If I am not available they'll catch anyone
Now I cry on my mental plight
When my self respect and dignity has taken a flight
A time machine wishes my paining agony
Adjusting the time a year back or so
Fixing everything in just one go
I hate myself what i have made of me
For someone who has just used and thrown me
What I have become I have no clue
Everyone else is just beneath my shoe
with this thought i move on in my life
No more of this silly teenage girl swearing for lifetime
I am not the silly teenage girl
I'll sue everyone who'll come in my world
4 comments:
ths one's da bst:D!!!
good work thou i still remember the time wen you read it out to me :|
gud choice of words :)
A very realistic one...and I mst say it doesnt suit u at all..cuz ur nt silly:P
c'mon yaar u not silly at all...:P
dis poem ...hmmm..like all d oders has a realistic approach truely wat teens r actually like...:)
Post a Comment