Friday, May 9, 2008

WORLD'S TOTALLY AMISS





















This is my first poem,my favourite and very very close to my heart it issurprisingly many of my friends' favourite too well I won't say anything about it coz I can't express what I feel about this one.This is something which I really wish from the bottom of my heart:)

I stand aside my window sill
And feel my world's totally amiss
With every person passing by
I envy their eternal bliss

I wish I could fly free
Way above the mountains,clouds and the soothing sea
I covet the bird flying high
Looking down on every passer by

I wish I could fly free
And reach the zenith of eternity
I stand aside my window sill
And feel my world's totally amiss

I look at those juvenile twitter heads
Screaming"howzatt" at loggerheads
Their crystal eyes with twinkling hopes
I try to find the little Naveli
Who never at time screamed"howzatt"
But at every soccer goal said "how cool is that"
I stand aside my window sill
and feel my world's totally amiss

I stand aside my window sill
Now am entangled by dorks and hypocrites
Flattery mockery all that shit seems to me the Agra hit

I wish I could fly free
Way above the mountains and seas
To a place fetching psychedelic bliss
All at par no selfish gist
Away from this ruthless selfish world
Oblivious of this materialistic surd
My age old innocence I surrender thee
Myself with those coveted wings flying free
Down the nostalgic lane of serenity


I wish I could fly free
Departed from manly cacophony
My soul and body in symphony

I stand aside my window sill
And feel my world's totally amiss

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...theek hi hai:P

Unknown said...

ahha the first poem naveliji wrote:P
gud work, da first time i came to know of her hidden talent !
nice start nav:)
keep goin !!!
hey ppl but dere's one more poem to cum which was actually her 2nd one !!! ;)

angelic scars said...

Ahem ahem..re TOTALLY ROCKIN!!
I need dictionary by my side now xD

Anam said...

Ths is an amazing one..I already told her my feelings abt ths one..A new star is born mst say;)

Kahkashan said...

hey naveli....i read the last one....pretty gud...i liked it...u got to go a long way on that...keep writing...coz i will keep readn..n must say...soul touchn...go ahead...

Unknown said...

da first one eva......:P
da first which she narrated....
honestly dis is by far da best creation yaar...
uve gotta go a loooonnngg loonngg way....yaar "miles to go b4 i sleep n alll..."

Unknown said...

n yeah da parrody which u gave me is one o my most cherished possesions u rock yaar nav neva new u were soo talented..:P
keep writin sweetheart n yes DO KEEP NARRATING EVERYTYM U WRITE....
even if m nt in agra...:P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
naveli sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.