Saturday, June 7, 2008

MY WEAKER SIDE

























LOVE STRUCK-that's it

I am the gen x girl

Pawned everyone who came in my world
I rock all yea that's the way to go
Everyone else' extremely low
I stand apart yea I am world apart
That was my dear friend's departing shot

Now I come face to face with reality
This one stranger comes in my life
Makes me aware of my weaker side
His innocent smile seeps down in me
Why I feel ebullient in his victory?
Why do I cry in his paining agony?
When I have got other things bothering me
This one stranger comes in my life
Makes me aware of my weaker side

Taunting,bullying were by-products of me
Why do I feel joyous when annoyed by thee?
I like it when you make fun of me
Oh my god what's wrong with me?
What I have become I have no clue
Without you calling I feel blue
This one stranger comes in my life
Makes me aware of my weaker side

The time has come to bid goodbye
To long talks and our silent cries
Being so apart we are still one seed
Sprouting out in one such tree
Promising we'll meet for eternity

This life's clock sucks like hell
Don't worry this is not the parting bell
Its just a beginning of something new
With hopes at heart pure as morning dew
Being apart I'll remember thee
For making me aware of the girl in me
This one stranger comes in my life
Makes me aware of my weaker side
My journey of life became worthwhile


4 comments:

இ●▬╡Ð૯Viɭ™╞▬●இ said...

its lovely
or rather lotta more dan lovely
doesnt luks lyk a poem
kinda
as if thaughts r being put in2 a l9

its amazing
especially dese l9s "Being so apart we are still one seed"
its as if
a litl pain
wid a glimpse of smyl

Unknown said...

" this one stranger comes in my life
makes me aware of my weaker side "

nice!!!!! :D :D
seems as if ur personal experience itself is an inspiration to dis lovely poem :) ;)

hey but its no doubt a good creation, keep it up :)

Unknown said...

ahem ahem...sorry no comments...:P

Unknown said...

NEVA GONNA COMMENT ON DIS 1
coz u neva narrated me dis one...:x