
This is one of my fvourite poems which highlights the feeling our presumed notion that life is always fair and everything happens as we wish and as we want but in reality it is completely different and we have to toil and work hard enough to achieve happiness and bliss
Living these 17 years of lifeEverything pristine was my imaginary sight
Going up and down my life's elevator
Things gonna be fine sooner or later
This was something which I was always taught
The time has come to break my cocoon crackpot
My fairytale image became blurred in these years
Now I stand in darkness,trembling with fear
My life long myth is finally broken
The mind's photographic film is ruptured and swollen
A black film reel rolls inside my mind
Waiting for someone to cast the projector light
Showing me the path the one which I know
I walk with a stick in a blind man's zone
Living these 17 years of life
Everything pristine was my imaginary sight
Why did this happen?I ask myself
Am I too dumb or the world's too sane?
Melancholic lullaby sung by god
Sending angels and fairies as his mascots
Tricking my brain to see this side
Never knew devils and imps were on the flip side
Laughing silently enjoying their tyranny
Planning for the greater evil ahead for me
The coin is tossed I am on the flip side
Darkness prevails on my either side
Witnessing this phase as a new born child
Still I feel familiar with this new sight
Now I realize this as that buffer zone
Always hidden by fog and hailstorms
The fog has cleared and so has my sight
Still I feel afraid and alone in this life
My premonition of life was just a fairy tale
Always saw Cinderella,Snow white and her Dwarfs
Ignoring the step sisters and witches on the block
Counting these 17 years on my life's clock
Everything is blurred,completely knocked off
I wish my life's rainbow to soon bloom
Coloring my life,oiling the film
Moving my soul now on standstill
Entering this 18th year of my life
I wish everything to be pristine and worthwhile
3 comments:
waaaaoooo...
dis is truely da best so far....not just coz i was da 1st person to hear dis...[:P] but also because dis is something related to me as well.....
gr8 yaar nav u rock...
dis poem is 4 ol dose ppl who think dat lyf is a bed o roses things are more difficult dan wat de seem....
sooner u realise dis ..da better..
great work nav !!!
really liked it yaar :)
kab likhi?
i mean u neva told me abt it wen i was in agra !
anyways really gud nav but hey do start writing sum funny ones now u know..
m lukin 4ward to dem :)
yea but once again keep it up !
I loved it the very first time u told me on phone...its mesmerising and gud one ..
Tum to bari achi writer ban gayi, JK Rowling ko takkar dene wali huh:D
I guess I can expect something grand like HArry potter from you..:D
Post a Comment